Welcome to «Don Quichotte» Spanish language school!
Don Quixote is a Spanish school located in Montreal which advocates a cultural approach to the teaching of the Spanish language. As well, the student, in addition to learn Spanish, will discover the traditions, the history and challenges of different countries of the Hispanic world.
The school offers Spanish courses for beginners, intermediates and those who want to deepen their knowledge of the Spanish language. Our method of learning is based on the conversation. We are aware that each student has different needs and that's why we are listening to them and that the ambitions of each are considered is why we are listening to them and that the ambitions of each are considered.
That this is for the group courses, courses private or semi-private for your employees or simply for a linguistic stay, Don Quixote constitutes a reference of first choice for any person who wishes to reconcile the custom learning of the language and the discovery of the diversity of cultures in Latin American and the Spain.
We invite you to be part of our community. Come explore hundreds of discovery paths that we are offering you, but come specially to contribute to the continuing evolution of our cultural movement!
Call us and we can guarantee you:
- A warm and efficient welcome;
- A reliable and free preliminary evaluation;
- Dynamic courses that are taught by motivated teachers who come from Latin America and Spain;
- Activities of discoveries and of cultural rapprochement;
- Linguistic twinning and free culture;
- Tuition fees that give you the right to a tax credit because our school is recognized by Revenue Quebec.